History of the school
Once upon a time, was a nice little school built in 1877 by Sister Marie de la Providence and Sister Modeste. Located in the center of the village of Les Landes-Genusson, behind the church, the school must have been a nice place to learn to read and write. It was opened until 1998. And what a pleasant idea for those who used to work here to come back and sleep in their old class !
Here are a few class pictures taken in the playground
La classe de CE1 en 1992